Friday 8 August 2008

A Pause for Thought

Remember what I said yesterday about how you sometimes need a break? Well, I'm taking a few days off to relax with the family and gather my strength for the coming term.

I'm looking forward to getting on with some more writing when I get back - I have lots of ideas for articles - but I'm very relieved to be escaping the grand de-clutter for a few days!

I've made a lot of progress, but there's still quite a lot to do and I'm getting to the stage where I'm started to lose things that I had right under my nose a couple of days ago. I think that means I need a break. I need to say 'Stop! Breathe! Rest! Clear your head!'

If you're short of things to read, you could log on to Triond.com and call up my Profile page which will link you to lots of other pieces that I've written. Of course, there is quite a sizeable back catalogue on Blogger too, so do read some pieces I wrote earlier, if you haven't already done so.

Normal blogging service will be resumed on Monday 18th August. Till then, goodbye and take care...

Gale

No comments: