Saturday 30 August 2008

Do Something Different This Autumn - See a Play

It's that time of year again when theatre and concert brochures are landing on the doormat as establishments send out their new programmes for the Autumn Winter season.

I used to often have a season ticket for a couple of theatres and I always enjoy seeing what's going to be on, although I don't have quite so many free evenings these days to go to a play or a concert. It's certainly difficult for us to find a time when the whole family is free to go to something unless we're on holiday.

But I know that when I do manage to see live theatre, it's usually an enjoyable and memorable performance.

If you've never been to see a play or haven't been to one for a long time, why not have a good look at the brochures you receive and make a point of booking for one? It's very likely that you'll wonder why you don't go to the theatre more often.

No comments: