Monday 23 June 2008

Read All About It! My Adventures in Internet Publishing

I'm still very excited today about having my work published by Triond. I've now got two poems in Authspot and two articles in Writinghood and I've earned my first cent - so that's me on my way to my first internet million pounds!

It's inspired me to dig out my old files of work that I'd finished but not submitted and things that I'd left half done, so I'm working my way through those at the moment, getting short stories fit for publication.

I was also delighted to hear that one of my students has followed my example and has had his first article published on Triond too. I've started a trend. I hope they'll give me commission for getting them new recruits.

Why not have a look at the pieces I've had published there? Here are the links:

www.authspot.com/Poetry/Evensong-at-Kings-College-Cambridge.144909

www.authspot.com/Poetry/My-House-is-Five.145677

http://www.writinghood.com/Writing-Business/Opportunities/How-to-Write-a-Review.144107

http://www.writinghood.com/Style/How-To/How-to-Write-an-Acrostic%20Poem.144101

It's a fantastic opportunity for writers to share their work with other like-minded people and to earn money at the same time.

Happy surfing!

No comments: